We have come so far in terms of the sheer number of entrepreneurs that we don’t remember much before the introduction of startup India. Through the emergence of start-ups, there are opportunities of revenue and growth in multiple sectors. Right now, startup registration in India has paved the way for more innovation, more revenue and more hope for the future.
When you start a company that is just a budding venture, it is referred to as a startup. When you start a company in India, you take your first steps towards the world of business. A start-up doesn’t have access to a lot of finance. However, it has all the necessary ingredients of a recipe that can create a successful business:
And based on these three factors, it can grow. However, the government has noted the potential of such budding companies. Therefore, you can now register a startup in India under the many schemes of the government.
Why you should register a startup in India?
If you wish to register a startup, India provides several options and benefits. The startup benefits are as follows:
These benefits are a sure way to get that initial push you need to grow your business. Therefore, moving your company through startup India registration is the best idea for your company.
Following points constitute of the eligibility criteria of startup registration in India:
1. The applicant business entity must be registered or incorporated in India for less than 7 years.
2. The current annual turnover of the applicant’s business entity should not be more than INR 25 Crore
3. The objective of the applicant’s business entity should be aimed towards development, innovation, deployment, commercialisation of new products, services that are driven by new technology or IP.
4. The applicant should have obtained certification from Inter-Ministerial Board Setup.
All directors and shareholders need to provide Self-attested copy of
The procedure for Startup registration in India is as follows:
· Incorporate your business
· Gather the required documents for startup registration
· Go to startup India website and create an ID for your company
· Answer the four major questions about your startup:
o Problem that your startup is trying to solve?
o What is your solution to solving that problem?
o How is the solution you’re providing is unique?
o How your business is going to generate revenue
· Submit the application with the required documents.
· Get startup Registration certificate.
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for Startup registration in India. Our services include:
· Application filing
· Content development for answering startup questions
· Company incorporation
· Following up with the startup department.
Do you want your company to be the part of Startup India initiative? Registrationwala can provide you a way to register your startup easily and in a cost-effective manner. While there are no governmental of registering a startup, there are professional costs. However, we assure you that our startup registration cost affordable.
Therefore, it is time that you stop delaying your dreams and start realizing them.