Company Registration in India
Everyone in India has a dream to start a business. To move forward with this dream, and turn it into a reality, everyone wants to start a company. Therefore, there exists company registration in India. Through incorporation of a company, you can start your business in a legal way where you are not only provided an infrastructure of growth, but also the assistance from the government.
Company registration is a process through which the business is given a proper legal infrastructure and is incorporated within the MCA according to the Companies Act 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Registration in India
Following are the eligibility criteria for company registration in India:
- There should be at least 2 directors of the company
- There should be at least 2 shareholders of the company
- The directors and shareholders can be the same individual
- There should be at least one director who is a resident of India.
Documents Required for Company Registration in India
- Copy of PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Voter Card, Passport, Driving Licence)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile bill, Telephone bill, Electricity Bill)
- Passport Size Photo
For Registered Office
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
- NOC (Download Format)
Process for Company Registration in India
Following is the procedure for company registration in India.
- Gathering the documents.
- Applying for and obtaining the Digital Signature Certificate
- Applying for and obtaining the Director Identification Number
- Filing the application to get the name of the company approved.
- Drafting the MOA and the AOA.
- Filing the application to register a company online.
- Getting the company incorporation number once the application is processed.
Our Assistance for Company Registration in India
Our experts provide you end to end solutions for company registrations by assisting you in the following manner:
- Collecting and organizing the documents.
- Applying for the Digital Signature Certificate.
- Digital certifying the documents.
- Precisely drafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Filing the application of business registration online.
- Obtaining and forwarding the Certificate of Incorporation.
Registrationwala is an all-legal service provider for start-ups. They provide the most complete company incorporation services in India. Each and every service is optimized to get proper results and all is provided at the most affordable company incorporation fees that you can hope for.
So, reach out to our experts and start realizing your dream of being your own boss by starting your own company.