Your dream to start a business in India can’t come to realization if you don’t have a proper business entity to support it. A private limited company is the most prominent form of business entity in India. From veterans to novice, from budding start-ups to established entrepreneurs and from north India to south India, it is considered to be the best business entity.
In order to start your business with such an entity, you need to go through the process of Private Limited company incorporation. Once you are successful with the process, you will get to enjoy the perks of a private limited company that include the following:
However, acquiring this business entity is no small task, for there are many requirements for private limited company.
In regard to the Private Limited Company registration, following documents are needed:
The procedure for private limited company registration in India is as follows:
· Choosing a unique name for the company
· Reserving the name of the private limited company using RUN application
· Obtaining the DSC and DIN of the directors of the company
· Drafting MOA and AOA of the company
· Submitting the online application for private limited company incorporation
· Assessment of the application by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
We, at Registrationwala provide end to end solutions for private limited company registration in India. Our services include:
· Company name research
· Obtaining DSC and DIN
· MOA and AOA drafting
· Application filing
· Following up with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
In order to keep up with these requirements, you need the assistance of the business experts. Additionally, the process of private limited company registration in India is something that only experts like CA or CS should handle.
Therefore, Registrationwala is here to help out. Our complete private limited company registration services shall ensure that you can setup your company and be on your way to success in no time.