80G and 12A Registration
If you register your Non-governmental organization under Section 80G under the Section 12A of th Income Tax Act, you will get access to tax exemptions for the surplus funds of your organization. However if you do not have 80G and 12A registration in India, you won’t be able to enjoy these exemptions.
What is 12A Registration?
12A Registration comes under the Section 12 A of Income Tax Act. As per the provisions of the act, NGO obtain income tax exemptions for the organizational income:
What is 80G Registration?
80G Registration comes under Section 80G of the income tax act. The benefits of it are as follows :
If you want access to these exemptions, then you can apply for 80G and 12A registration in Delhi right after you have started your NGO. Registrationwala is going to assist you with the entire process of registration; all you need to do is get in touch with us.
To be eligible for 80G and 12A Registration, you must be
1. Be a charitable trust,
2. religious trust,
3. society or
4. A section 6 company.
· Gather the documents required for 80G and 12A Registration.
· File the online application
· Submit the online application to the appropriate authority
· Obtain 80G and 12A Registration certificate after analysis.
We provide end to end assistance to get you 80G and 12A Registration.
· Document collection
· Filing the 80G and 12A Registration application
· Obtaining the Registration
· Delivering you 80G and 12A Registration certificate
Thus, if you want to 80G and 12A Registration, reach out to our experts at Registrationwala.