With ISO 20000-1, you are looking at standard that dictates what sort of service management system is suitable for the market. With this standard, you can improve the service management system associated with information technology. If you have the certification of this ISO, you can show off to the world that your services to the customers are the best. However, getting this certification will entail you going through the ISO 20000-1 processes.
ISO 20000-1 Certification Process:
With ISO 20000-1 certification in India is a process that is pretty conventional as ISO certification. The entire matter of ISO certification always involves three steps. The only difference is the document that you are providing to the ISO body. The three steps of the certification process are:
1. Application submission: This is the application that details the name of the company and other details. It can be submitted online and you have to submit the following documents with the application:
- The details of the company
- The document detailing the service management system of the company.
- The details of the applicant.
2. Auditing of the service management system documentation: This process entails a pretty intense assessment of the policy document associated with Service management system. You are going to get the certification based on whether or not you are following the r8ules of the standard.
3. Certification: Is you are all good up to this moment, your certification will be provided to you. However, if you want a hard copy associated with the certification, you will need to provide the right documents.
Now, these steps are the ones that come after the below one:
1. Buying the ISO 20000-1 standard
2. Training your company’s employees in accordance to the standard
These two steps increase the chances of you getting your certification at the right time.
Furthermore, you would need the right ISO experts to aid you through the process. Registrationwala is here for you if you need these experts.