Trademark Class 43
Following is the list of all the services protected under Class 43, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 43 - Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodations.
Class 43 includes mainly services provided by persons or establishments whose aim is to prepare food and drink for consumption and services provided to obtain bed and board in hotels, boarding houses or other establishments providing temporary accommodation.
Services that are classified under Class 43
- reservation services for travellers’ accommodation, particularly through travel agencies or brokers
- boarding for animals
Services that are NOT classified under Class 43
- rental services for real estate such as houses, flats, etc., for permanent use (Cl. 36)
- arranging travel by tourist agencies (Cl. 39)
- preservation services for food and drink (Cl. 40)
- discotheque services (Cl. 41)
- boarding schools (Cl. 41)
- rest and convalescent homes (Cl. 44)
Detailed List of Services covered under Class 43
Accommodation bureaux "hotels, boarding houses"
Boarding for animals
Boarding house bookings
providing Campground facilities
Food and drink catering
Holiday camp services "lodging"
Rental of Lighting apparatus*
Rental of Meeting rooms
Rental of transportable buildings*
Rental of Chairs, tables, table linen, glassware
Rental of Drinking water dispensers
Rental of temporary accommodation
Rental of tents
Rental of Cooking apparatus
Temporary accommodation reservations