A trademark is a well known design, recognizable sign or expression which identifies the product or services of a particular source from those of others. In simpler terms it is a brand or a logo by which a company is identified. For getting a trademark, a proper registration procedure is followed and for making it a brand year of hard work and courage is required.
Some Well Known Brands of Trademark all over the world are:
- Google: Everybody has heard of Google, the most famous and used search engine of the whole virtual world. The company�s market capitalization is $164 billion and its trademark values approximately $44.3 billion. Being the most popular search engine, it has even entered into operating system and surpassed blackberry and apple with its android.
- Microsoft: The number one software company having a diversifying product from windows to video games, consoles, consumer electronics and digital services has the market capitalization of $204 Billion. The value of its trademark ranges up to $42.8 billion.
- Walmart: There won�t be a single person who is not aware of this name. It is the largest retailer company in the whole world having more than 2 million employees across the world. This company has over 9000 stores in the whole world with market capitalization of $184 billion and the value of its trademark is $36.2 billion.
- IBM: An International multinational technology and consulting corporation has been acquiring software manufacturers in a variety of fields. This company holds more patents than any other technology company having a market capital of $199 billion. Its trademark value is $36.2 billion.
- Vodafone: One of the largest grossing mobile telecommunication network providers. It is providing mobile network to over 340 million of people in more than 20 countries, having market capital of $138 billion. The trademark of Vodafone values up to $30.7 billion.
- Apple: I phones, I pads, Mac book, these are the gadgets every person on earth dreams of. Apple, the most famous software and hardware pioneer of the mobile and gadgets industry having market capitalization of $307 billion and the trademark values up to $29.5 billion.
These are the top rated trademarks all over the world with market price of their share grossing high. Many other companies like amul, reliance, Tata, GE etc come under the list of most popular trademarks with great market value all over the world.