Digital Signature Certificate in India
Digital Signature Certificate is a digital key provided by a certifying authority and is used to digitally sign the documents that you submit to the government websites. This key contains the information about the key-holder like the following:
- Email Address
- Pin Code
For any service that requires you to file a form and submit it to the government website, you now need to have a DSC (Digital Signature Certificate). The services you require DSC are as follows
- Company Registration Services
- IP Registration Services
- Return Filings
- Obtaining Government Tenders
- Almost all types of business licensing services
You can obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) through Registrationwala without you even lifting a finger.
Benefits of DSC in India
Following are the benefits of getting DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- You don’t have to physically sign every document that you submit to the government.
- Your personal data remains secure.
- It proves that your submitted documents are authentic.
Types of DSC in India
There are two types of DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and the difference among them is based on how they are used.
- Class 2 Certificates: Certificates for e-Filing services with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). For a person to file the annual returns of a company, it is necessary to obtain a class 2 DSC. Furthermore, it is mandatory to obtain DOT OSP Registration, IP registration, Company Registration and other Registration services.
- Class 3 Certificates: The Class 3 DSC is used in online participations/bidding in e-Auctions and online tenders throughout India.
Documents Required for DSC in India
The documents required to obtain DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) are as follows:
- A duly filled DSC Application form
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
We Assist with DSC registration in India
- Document collection
- DSC application filing
- We get the DSC
- We deliver you the DSC